In this lesson, while some of us were finishing the paintings, others were given feedback on their painting.
My general feedback was that the painting looked good, despite being a little rough. They liked the use of red and black as color scheme. I didn't get much criticism.
Personally, after looking at the tools I had at my disposal, I think that my painting turned out successful.
onsdag 4. april 2012
As I was finished cutting out the linoleum, I was able to start painting. I decided to use the color scheme of black and red, as they contrasted each other in a way that I felt fit my design. I had to use a regular brush to paint the surface of the cut out, which ended up making the painting look really rough. I didn't really min this though, as it would have been hard to align the the outlines to a point where accuracy was crucial. I was generally pleased with the result of the painting, despite it's roughness.