onsdag 28. mars 2012

Tessellation unit: Finished cut out

After the last three lessons, I finally finished the cut out. I had a few problems while doing this. When I finished the cut out the first time, it had disappeared the next lesson, which led me to starting the process all over again. There was also a great lack of knives to use, so I had to use a scissor when cutting out the design the second time. I was not pleased with the result when using a scissor, so I had redo the process again. When I was finally finished, I carved the desired pattern onto the linoleum.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar